Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015

Structures for Dawson Creek #5 and #6

 #5 Mike´s Custom Woodworking:

This one is a small structure made from Pikestuff parts. Nothing special on this building. It will get a small parking lot and a fence around it. And a lot of details.I added a basic base from modur foam to it.
I have painted it with Tamiya flat light ivory over Tamiya fine base...The roof will be painted aluminium or steel, the doors will get some light grey paint.I think I´ll use Woodland scenics Smooth it for the lot and street.

#6 A & C Cylinder Head Rebuilders Ltd.

On the other side of the street we will find another small company specialized in the process of rebuilding engine parts. Again it´s build from Pikestuff parts. I found a prototype for this structure and build it after that. I´ll add alot of details around this one.
I painted it blue from spraycan over a Tamiya base. The doors and windows will be painted white and the roof will be painted metal. There will be also a lot of details around the building later.

Here´s an overview of the area.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen