Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015

Northwestern Wood Preservers : Restart from new.

I wasn´t really happy with the track layout of this area. I searched through the net and finally found something what got my interest. It´s the n-scale switching puzzle of the Hull Oakes Saw Mill Dawson Station . I used this trackplan as a basic plan and converted it to my needs. Now I´m very happy with the look of it. I printed it out will start with tracklaying,soon.
 Finished plan of the whole room.You can see that the scenery on  top of the Helix will be changed,too

First parts of the plan printed out and layed down to see how it will look on the layout..
Long entrance to the Mill area. There will be a lot of trees behind the street and between the mill spur and the mainline. I´m thinking about raising the area of the mill a little bit. Maybe on some sheets of foam to give it a differnt look than all that flat plywood. Could be interesting.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen