Freitag, 20. November 2015

Structures for Dawson Creek #3 R.Norman Towing & Trucking

On the other side of the tracks opposite to ACE you´ll find R. Norman Towing and Trucking. I show only a small part of this company with a shop building with addon office, parking lot in front of the office and a larger lot to the back of it on the shop side. I´m still thinking about leaving the isle side of the shop open to show some details inside like inspection pit for the equipment and a lot of other things you´ll find inside a repair shop...Sound nice but will be a lot of work. Progress will show my decision. The base for it is 8mm MDF, I´ll add a 2mm sheet of styrodur to the top.

This is a prototype picture of R. Norman Trucking used as a reference for my freelanced version of it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen