Samstag, 2. Mai 2015

Canfor Planer Mill reworked

I made some changes to the Canfor Planer Mill. I replaced the structures and changed the tracklayout. I removed one of the tracks but added some length to one of the lumber loading tracks, The shed on one of the pictures will be replaced with a matching scratchbuild shed. The woodchip loading track is longer. I´ll add more details when the buildings are permanently placed and the backdrop is painted....
Canfor before the redo

From front to back : Lumber loading area 2 tracks and woodchip loading track

Final layout for the Canfor Mill
I´ll remove the blue foam and cut a piece of 10 mm plywood for this area. Most of the tracks are hidden under gravel or concrete. More progress will follow,soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen