Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Canfor Mil redo Part II

While I was looking at the new layout of the millcomplex I thought something was wrong with it. I started some discussions on several facebook groups about that. I was told that loading of waste products like woodchips are often placed in the farthest distance of the mill building. So I rearranged the tracks.From front to back are now the track for woodchiploading and two tracks for lumber loading. One track will end in the shed.
Entering the mill complex
Left track for woodchip loading
The shed will be scratchbuild and reach over the middle track
I call this are finished for now. Next part will be removing the blue foam, adding plywood for the base,lay the track again and paint the backdrop.Maybe I´ll go with a curve in the backdrop instead the corner....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen