Montag, 24. August 2015

Small Changes and some background paint


Finally I have to post some update pictures of my layout. I made some small changes and also some progress during the last weeks. Not to much but also small things can change the whole look.
First part is on the industrie area on the upper level. There are the two elevators and Prarie Coast Farm equipment pressed into the corner. I removed that business,stretched the tracks up to the walls and moved the second elevator away from the first one.
And yes,there´s some paint on the background ;)
The small warehouse moved to the other side of the tracks and will be now a small construction business or something like that. Prarie Coast Farm Equipment moved to an new location.

Finally I lengthened the interchange track a bit to store more cars if needed.

A tracklevel shot of the two elevators.

I painted the backdrop behind Wreigths Food Service,too.

So as I said only small changes but a big change to the overall look.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen