Montag, 20. April 2015

Final Layoutplans

I made some small operating sessions during the last weeks.All worked fine but there are two parts of the layout where I have to do some changes.One is to add a runaround on the upper level in the dawson creek yard.
The other part is the new arranged sundance siding area.First I wanted to build the staging off scene around the corner of the next room with a liftout/fold down section but I don´t want another liftout.So I made some new plans and found a solution for that problem.Here is the trackplan of the lower level.


I think this will work fine and there is enough space to place the trains for an op session.Next plans showing an overview of my layout.

Lower Level Trackplan

Upper Level Trackplan

Extra Trackplan of the Industrial District (far left room in the plan)


Next step is to remove the track and turnouts on the lower level and reinstall it following the new design...I´ll also finish the backdrops and paint them skyblue.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen