Montag, 8. Februar 2016

Changing directions..... second edition

After I have done the changes at the yard, I still was not happy with the placment of the helix and how it dominates the whole room. I wanted to change the direction of the helix for some time and finaly last week I decided to rebuild the helix. So I started to remove the foam from the top of it,removed all track and benchwork and at the end I got a big empty space.I moved the base benchwork for the helix to one corner of the room, added some new wood around it and now I´m happy with the look of the room. It´s still a lot of work to do but I had a good start. I will add the parts of the helix the next evenings and hope to get some trains running from Chetwynd to Dawson Creek next week.
New benchwork started
Added some plywood 

More pictures will follow soon as progress goes on.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen